| Monday, November 07, 2005, 3:36 AM |
Well, I got into 3e1. Haiz. I'm happy..I guess? I am going to miss didi. And sharon. Who will I make fun of shannon with now? They are my best making-fun-of shannon partners EVERRRRRRRRRR!!!! -sigh Ms chan purposely suan my F9 chinese. Wah...now I have a horrible last impression on ms. chan. But I will still miss her!! She will never teach me again as I am going to a geog class next year. This is what Ms Chan wrote in my report book: Erica is a bright, responsible and dilligent young lady. She has an outstanding leadership quality.She is an exmple for us all. I knew it! SHE LOVES ME!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... (the above is fake by the way.) Nadiyah gave me some disheartening news at the bus just now. BUT I SHALL NOT BE SAD TODAY!! (tmrw lah tmrw lah..haha). Went out with serene and didi. LOL! I TRULY TRULY appreciate my friends. -sigh What would I do without them? -Ric |
| BLOGGER; |
|
Erica Reyes Rodriguez TPJC
|